Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fashionation Fascination


They describe themselves as an "alternative fashion universe where fashionistas, photographers and creatives can get their weekly fix of the best fashion editorial from around world." I'm not sure I'd go that far (I mean seriously, they're not getting all ET on our our ass) but I will go so far as to say that www.fashion-ation.net is a very, very cool new blog from the creators of one of my other faves, www.thecoolhunter.net.

With a selection of fabulous shoots from some amazing fashion and pop culture mags (including Australia's very own Oyster - see pic above - just a few spots up from Russian Vogue), it's a new way to check out a beautiful, eclectic range of work without having to dish out the dollars at your local newsagency.

Looking forward to seeing the divine Miss Churchward's work up there real soon...